On 26th March, for the Nanatan & Musali pre school teachers a workshop on the theme “The possibility of mentally retarded youngsters becoming physically impaired.” This training was prearranged at Caritas Valvuthayam. This session was directed by clinical psychologist. They dealt with the following topics.
- What is mental illness and how it also affects the persons physically.
- Normal child development chart.
- The mental illness affecting the child physically.
- The early intervention methods, treatment and prevention.
- General reasons for the formation children with disability.